So, you have invested in SEO and PPC advertising for your business as a way to boost your presence online. Now that you are taking great steps kickstart your company’s internet marketing, it is time to really think about what makes a great website to boost your efforts even more.
No matter who you ask, one thing is for sure: a responsive website is one of the best investments you can make into online marketing endeavors. Simply put, a responsive web design is when the website is able to be viewed across multiple different devices, not just a large monitor. The goal is to provide an optimal viewing experience to everyone, no matter what device they are using.
With that in mind, here are some of the top advantages you’ll reap when incorporating a responsive web design.
- It is incredibly flexible. With this type of web design, the content will be able to move freely over all types of resolutions on multiple different devices.
- You will increase your brand visibility. Considering that four out of five consumers shop on smartphones, your website is only a few clicks away from the majority of your customers. With a responsive web design, your business will be able to go anywhere at any time.
- It improves user experience. With this added flexibility, customers won’t have to change devices to purchase or contact you through your website.
- It’s cost-effective as an investment. Investing in a responsive website once may mean a higher upfront cost, but this one-time cost will be much cheaper than developing and maintaining two separate websites.
- It also means ease of use for you. When you have a separate desktop and mobile website, you will need two separate SEO campaigns, so a responsive web design is an easy way to eliminate extraneous work.
- You’ll create faster web pages and decrease bounce rate. When customers shop online, they want their pages to load fast, and this type of web design does exactly that. As a result, you’ll notice a decreased bounce rate as users aren’t going from one website to another, waiting for one to load.
It goes without saying that a responsive web design is what makes a great website. If you are looking to learn more about how you can incorporate it into your website, please don’t hesitate to contact our professionals today.