Google Pay-Per-Click marketing enables you to advertise on Google, getting your message out to a vast audience of internet searchers. Conducting PPC marketing with Google requires using Google’s advertising platform, AdWords. AdWords is Google’s pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform and main source of revenue. Pay-per-click (PPC) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked.
Our PPC services help you:
- Determine the geographic region you want to advertise in
- Pick the keyword searches you want to appear on Google
- Show up at or near the top of Google rankings
- Decide the maximum to spend per day and you are then invoiced directly by Google
- Set schedule limits (days and/or hours to show ads)
- All activity is completely trackable. We can see how many emails/calls the advertising produces
A properly targeted PPC campaign often produces anywhere from a 3-1 to over a 10-1 return on investment. Many of our clients report an exponential ROI. Results of course are dependent on a variety of factors, including the number of prospective customers produced, the closing ratio, and so forth.
Campaigns will be geographically targeted. We will only pay for searchers within your desired target cities/areas.
It is up to you how much you want to spend on Pay-Per-Click, but we will make both a conservative and aggressive budget estimate based on your keywords and competitors. The bottom line is the more that is budgeted for this program, the more targeted clicks and traffic you will receive, and thus the more inquiries/physical visits you will likely see as a result.