Web Project Manager
5000 Centregreen Way Cary, NC
Contract up to 40 hours per week (in office)
MRN Web Designs is a growing website design and development company based in Cary, North Carolina. We help clients use the internet to elevate their business to the next level. MRN offers a multitude of services ranging from custom design to digital marketing. The web project manager opportunity is an on-site position that will require the applicant to live in the Triangle Area and be able to commute to the office.
Our Web Project Managers are the central point between the client and the development team at MRN. You will help manage the internal web design and development processes from start to finish, ensuring strong execution, on-time delivery, and positive results.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, prioritization, scheduling, development, and execution of all Web projects including but not limited to new sites, redesigns, features, landing pages, and other various digital experiences for several businesses.
- Manages all workflows, determines timelines, runs status meetings, and knows every detail of assigned projects.
- Work with the Development team to assess project requirements, identify components, and help determine necessary assets, graphics, or copy.
- Lead all project communications keeping all clients aware of project status
- Organize and facilitate project meetings (kickoffs, check-ins, reviews) to ensure they are productive and of value to the client and internal teams.
- Assist clients in using the WordPress platform to make minor updates and help them accomplish their goals.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience in Web/eCommerce and strong knowledge of WordPress.
- An associate’s s degree in Digital Marketing, Management, Marketing, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Extensive knowledge of advancements and trends in web design and development.
- Self-starter with experience translating web requests and projects into timelines, tasks, and final deliverables.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with both on and offshore teams. Early mornings are a must!
- Learns quickly and can communicate new information at both detailed and high levels.
- Familiarity with technical specifications and best practices for web accessibility, file sizes and types, image, video resolution, hosting platforms, DNS, and Email.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator in particular.
- Experience in Wix, Squarespace, and Shopify is a bonus!
- Committed to fostering a culture of inclusion, collaboration, mutual growth, learning, and trust