Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist
5000 Centregreen Way Cary, NC
Contract up to 40 hours per week
MRN Web Designs is a growing website design and development company based in Cary, North Carolina. We help clients use the internet to elevate their business to the next level. MRN offers a multitude of services ranging from custom design to digital marketing. The digital marketing and SEO specialist opportunity is an on-site position that will require the applicant to live in the Triangle Area and be able to commute to the office.
The Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist will analyze analytics to monitor customer engagement, oversee clients’ advertising campaigns, and identify ways to improve clients’ search engine rankings. You should also ensure that the content on clients’ websites is attractive, informative, and user-friendly while still boosting SEO.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Implement and support the company’s marketing strategy with a focus on SEO
- Use SEO and SEM tools to assist in search optimization
- Create written content for various web pages that is SEO friendly while still being beneficial and informative to website users.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and competitive analysis
- Produce reports/metrics to clients and the MRN team so they can make decisions on strategy
- Social Media experience is a plus!
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of experience working with SEO, AdWords, and related fields
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications
- Advanced knowledge of lead generation, marketing tools, and SEO best practices
- Advanced Knowledge of various social media platforms
- Highly analytical and with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong project management skills